There are numerous search engines, where you can surf things but somehow Google has become the most favorite among its users. So, to make your website more successful, your SEO technique must keep an eye over Google, but taking good rankings on Google is not as easy as it requires a lot of hard work.
Let us discuss the ten SEO tips for getting your website at better position at Google
1. Content that is a need of time: Even if you post a quality content on your website it should not go jaded within a couple of days. In fact, you must choose something which is ever green and stays longer.
2. The website that chooses its customer at the first place: One of the best SEO tips is putting yourself in the customer’s shoes and understand their requirements. This would give a better perspective, since you know what they would be typing first in order to search something. This is the best way to find the SEO friendly keywords for your website. It must be the easiest and simply combination of words, and would give your website a good PR.
3. Guest blogging: The guest blogging is the best option considered so far. Even links are the favorites of Google, so approach to quality quest blog post as much as possible. However, make sure that they are relevant to the niche of your own website.
4. Acquiring links: Getting more and more links would help you out in winning the race. However, these must be genuine and have top notch quality content that readers would love to read. Getting back links by using black hat methods would turn your website to be blacklisted. Therefore, get link from the genuine website with a matter of relevance.
5. Post videos: The images and videos always attract people more than anything. Therefore an interesting video about the work that you are dealing with would serve a great purpose. You can also post at several places and finally earn for better ranking on Google.
6. Update your website at the regular basis: The best way of your website is by posting a new blog post every day. This will make put you in the category of the authorized website and the entire great search engine including Google would start recognizing your website. Make sure that with every new blog post, you are choosing a new set of keywords. This would give an instant back up to your website and will be ranked among the leading websites on Google. If you happen to be busy, you can hire a proficient writer who post top notch quality contents on your website.
7. Choose the captivating titles: the first impression is the last impression. This is what matters with SEO. Good captivating titles would attract many readers who decide to choose the content on the basis of topic; in fact research says that people read only 3% of the total content.
8. Never go for flashed-based websites: Although flashed-based websites look stylish and expensive yet they never improve your SEO rankings. It is always a better option to choose the better platform for creating a website.
9. Providing free articles to article submission websites: Submitting articles on articles directories is a great tool for making your presence felt in the market. You get your articles published at different places that with your bio and link of your website will bring you great SEO benefits.
10. Hire a proficient SEO brand: All the above tricks are effective when you hire a good SEO agency.